- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Eumundi Rise B&B - Eumundi, Sunshine Coast
37-39 Crescent Road, Eumundi, Sunshine Coast Australia (Bed & Breakfast)
Modern Queenslander guesthouse with 4 en-suite Deluxe guest rooms. Situated 200 metres from the world famous markets in Eumundi, 20 minutes inland from Noosa. Restaurants, hotels,Art galleries, markets and shopping just 150 metres away. All Sunshine Coast beaches and tourist attractions within 20 minutes. Full breakfast included in tariff. Faye's home away from home B&B just enjoy the peace & tranquility on the large back verander overlooking the valley & ranges enjoying a cuppa or a glass of wine !!
Children: 16 and under
|Full Rate||Fri 25 Jul||Sat 26 Jul||Sun 27 Jul||Mon 28 Jul||Tue 29 Jul||Wed 30 Jul||Thu 31 Jul||Fri 01 Aug||Sat 02 Aug||Sun 03 Aug||Mon 04 Aug||Tue 05 Aug||Wed 06 Aug||Thu 07 Aug|
|Eumundi Rise B&B 37-39 Crescent Road, Eumundi (Bed & Breakfast)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
- 24 Hour Reception
- Close to Major Tourist Attractions
- Dry cleaning / laundry service
- Hair Dryer
- Lovely setting
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking floors
- Non-smoking rooms
- Not suitable for children
- Pets not allowed
- Street parking
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tranquil bush setting
Rates are for 2 people. Maximum occupancy is 3 people. A folder bed can be supplied for a additional $50 including a full breakfast,enjoy the view from the lovely back verandah whilst watching the sun set.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- In-room heater
- Insect screens
- Iron & ironing board
- King size bed
- Microwave oven
- Non-smoking only
- Opening windows
- Private shower/Toilet
- Rollaway bed
- Wheelchair accessible
Included in the published rate is 2 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 3 guests). Of the extra guests 0 may be an adult.
Early Check in & late Check out can be arranged if required.
Free undercover parking and off-street parking.
Things to do:
Eumundi Markets,Restuarants Hotels & cafe's .Art Galleries ,within walking distance.Noosa National Park & Beaches, Ginger Factory, Big Pineapple, Underwater World, Art galleries, antique shops. Sunshine Coast Wine Trail. All within a 20 min radius, 45 mins to Blackall Range. Or just laze around on the back verander sipping wine. Or a pot of hot coffee. Internet facilities 150 mtrs.
By car Follow Bruce Highway to Eumundi/Noosa Heads exit, 2km into village, turn at Imperial Hotel, 130 metres to Eumundi Rise B&B. Train stops twice per day in Eumundi.Owner will pick up.
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location:
- All prices are per room per night and include taxes where applicable unless otherwise stated. Please note: While some properties listed promote certain services, it is advisable to check out the room type descriptions and exact hotel details on the site first, to ensure whether any special arrangements need to be made, or any extra costs will be incurred.
- A Service Fee of AU$0.00 (including taxes) applies to each booking made using this site.